Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Think this cat is cute? It attacks third victim in Tampines

Enraged
20%
Shiok!
5%
LOL!
12%
So sad
10%
Sure or not?
46%
Bochup
7%

STOMPer Helen said she too was attacked by the same vicious stray cat that attacked STOMPer Yvonne's mother at Block 216 Tampines Street 23.

STOMPer Yvonne's mother was walking her dog in the area when they were both attacked by the stray cat. Owner and pet both suffered deep scratches on their bodies.

After reading the story on STOMP, STOMPer Helen has come forward to tell her story, of how she was attacked by the same cat. She said in an email today (Aug 7):

"Yesterday (Aug 6), I read about the woman and her dog who were attacked by a cat at Block 216 Tampines.

"I was very upset and angry, because I am one of the victims too.

"I called up the Tampines Town Council office and AVA to complain so that they can take this cat away.

"But unfortunately, they did not take it seriously, and it so sad that another person and her dog was attacked.

"I notice that this cat only attack people who have dogs because I went back to take picture of her she did not attack me.

"After reading the news in STOMP and the comments, I realise some people do not believe that the woman and her dog did not provoke the cat when she attacked them.

"I was actually attacked like that too. Luckily for me I did save my dog and was injured myself."


0 comments:

Post a Comment